Week of July 14, 2019
- TAKE A PEEK AT OUR PHOTO BOARD and see who left one for us to see. Pastor Dave! Read instructions below on how you can put one up, too
- FOR OUR FOOD SHELF FOCUS DURING JULY, we are asking for canned meats such as tuna, chicken or spam AND canned fruits (peaches, oranges, pears, fruit cocktail). Thank you for your participation!
- WABASHA KELLOGG PUBLIC SCHOOL is looking for people to join its food service staff for the upcoming school year! We need 2 dishwashers (10:30-1:30), as well as substitutes for days the regular kitchen staff is gone. If you are interested in one of those paid positions in our fun and fast-paced school kitchen and cafeteria, please contact Food Service Director Kristi Kropp at 651-565-3559, ext.. 204 or [email protected]
- BEGINNING EXPERIENCE – CLASS FOR WIDOWED, DIVORCED OR SEPARATED. “Coping with Life Alone” meeting weekly beginning Tuesday, February 12 – April 16, 2019 from 6:30 – 8:30 pm at Bethel Lutheran Church, 810 3rd Ave SE, Rochester, MN 55904. is being offered by Beginning Experience of Rochester. For more information call 507-261-8248 or emailing [email protected] to start an amazing healing process for yourself or to encourage someone you love to step beyond grief and pain.
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO MOW THE LAWN AT FAITH? Please sign your name by the week(s) you choose. The lawn mower is in the maintenance shed and a can of gas is available. Thank you!
- THE BACKPACK PROGRAM is looking for drivers to deliver backpacks this summer, from July 25th through August 11th. If you are interested in helping, there is a sign-up sheet in the Welcome Center.
- FAITHBOOK BOARD…Post a favorite picture on our NEW FAITHBOOK board in the welcome center! Bring one from home or if you want to print a picture from your phone, you can do it here right now. Step 1: Connect to the printer through its own wifi. Go to your settings and find “FLC PRINTER.” Step 2: Go to your photos. Pick a photo then tap on the share icon. Step 3: Choose print. Photos are instantly dry when it comes out of the printer. Step 4: Tape it to card stock and write a message. Don’t forget to include your name so we know who’s great picture this is! VISITORS please share a picture of yourselves so Pr. Dave can see who visited while he is on sabbatical from May 13th-to August 12th. Pr. Dave will share some photos and messages for the office to print while he is gone too.
OUR SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICES ARE ON LOCAL CABLE TELEVISION THREE TIMES WEEKLY.
- HBC Channel 20: Sundays, 11am and Wednesdays, 4pm.
- Midcontinent Channel 6: Tuesdays, 11am.
- Previous worship DVDs available in the office.
- The last two Sundays are available on our web site for viewing anytime