Week of February 23
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN HOW TO USE THE KITCHEN DISHWASHER? Kay Hickey is going to show us how at 9:45am today. There will be other times as well, so please leave your name with the office if you’d like to set a time for you. Our WELCA group will post instructions by the dishwasher and will compile a list of people who are “dishwasher certified”.
- PLEASE PICK UP YOUR END OF THE YEAR GIVING STATEMENTS. THANK YOU.
- THE FIRST ANNUAL MYSTERIOUS MINNESOTA CASSEROLE COOK-OFF will be held on Saturday, February 29th from noon to 3pm at the Maple Grove dining room. There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. $5 for adults and $3.50 for kids. Contestants needed. Please see more information on our bulletin board. All proceeds will go to SEMCAC to support the Southeast Minnesota Senior Nutrition Program and Meals on Wheels.
- THANK YOU TO MARLELNE MAYHEW for taking on the role of the August Shepherd. You are so appreciated.
- “STEPPING ON” classes are being offered on Tuesdays, March 3rd-April 14th, here at the church from 9:15-11:15am It is for participants interested in reducing falls and at the same time increasing self-confidence in situations where you are at risk of falling. There is more information on the bulletin board. Call MJ to register 507-990-6456.
- MAYO CLINIC HOPSICE ADULT GRIEF SUPPORT GROUPS are available on consecutive Mondays from March 30rd-May 18th, evenings 5:30-7pm for those with a death of a child, parent, spouse or any significant person. Afternoon sessions, 1-2:30pm are for those with a death of a spouse or significant other only. These groups provide a safe environment to connect with others who are also grieving. More information is on the bulletin board. There is no charge but registration is required. Please contact Kelley Adelsman at 507-284-4002 or [email protected]
- HEALING ADVENTURES CAMP Saturday, May 9, 2020-8:0am to 4pm is a free one-day camp for children and teens (ages 5-17) who have experienced the death of a significant person with in the last 3 years. More information on the bulletin board. Please contact Mayo Clinic Hospice at 507-284-4002 or [email protected] for application forms.
OUR SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICES ARE ON LOCAL CABLE TELEVISION THREE TIMES WEEKLY.
- HBC Channel 20: Sundays, 11am and Wednesdays, 4pm.
- Midcontinent Channel 6: Tuesdays, 11am.
- Previous worship DVDs available in the office.
- The last two Sundays are available on our web site for viewing anytime